Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All night long...


No. Not like Lionel Richie (although this is probably the best commercial of all time), but like party til the sun comes up. This Friday my self and my Soul Clap compatriot Malik El Haj Chazz Shabazz III have the honor of opening up for the legendary Josh Wink at Boston's only afterhours club: Rise. This is one of our biggest gigs to date so believe we will be coming with some next level shit! Rise is members only so you need to hit me up to get in.

On another note: Diplo's Mad Decent tour hit Great Scott last night with CSS and Bonde Do Role. It was aight. There were way to many nerds in the building and it was a million degrees so they kept rubbing up on me with their nasty nerd sweat. Mistaker has a less hater review and he took this picture of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»