Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yelp.com takes Boston




Personally, I have always secretly wanted to be a restaurant critic, as a trendsetter and food lover it seems like the perfect job. Thanks to Yelp.com, I now have the chance to live out my dream as the Boston community manager for this growing website. For those that don't know, Yelp was started in San Fran about a year ago and is built on real people's reviews of local businesses. From resaturants and bars, to boutiques, to spas and salons, to doctors and dentists you can find what you are looking for on Yelp. The best part is that anyone can sign up and WRITE their own reviews with tons of people actually reading them and sending compliments. We had our Boston launch party earlier this month and it was great and I'm excited for Yelp's Boston take over. Check me out on Yelp!

No comments: